Au Marronnier is a house that was built in 1826 and restored in 2000. It is located on the south side of Mount Ventoux, 10 km from Bedoin and 30 km from the summit of Mount Ventoux!
The house consists of:
- 9 rooms
- 7 bathrooms ( shower -toilet)
- Swimming pool ( private and secured)
- Internet (WIFI)
- Flatscreen TV
- Closed garage
For groups of up to 21 people the entire house can be rented for one week at a time, from sunday to sunday.
Bicycles and motorcycles can be parked in the garage.
To relax there is the terrace and enclosed garden.
Au Marronnier is open from April 1st to October 15th.
|Address: 447 Route de Villes sur Auzon, Blauvac|
|Zip/Postal Code: 84570|
|Latitude/Longitude: 44.0946016 / 5.2395510999999715|
Au Marronnier is located at the foot of Mont Ventoux, in the heart of Provence. In the neighborhood, the sports enthusiast can pick up his heart on the various cycling and walking routes, but wine and lavender routes are also worthwhile.
You can visit the markets in the picturesque villages in the area, and in the summer there is Avignon with its theater festival. A day trip to Montpellier or Marseille is also possible.
- Cycle routes also for mountain bike, on and around the Mont Ventoux.
- Walks in the nature reserve of the Gorges de la Nesque.
- Wine routes of Châteauneuf-de-Pape - Gigondas - Vacqueyras - and the villages of the Côtes du Rhône and Côtes du Ventoux.
- Lavender route from Sault (30 km)
- Markets in Carpentras (16 km) - Bedoin (10 km) - L'Isle sur la Sorgue (25 km)
- Avignon (37 km) and its festival
- Les-Baux-de-Provence (70 km)
- Vaison-la-Romaine (34 km)
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (30 km)
- St.Remy-de-Provence (58 km)
- l'Abbaye de Senanque
- Gordes (25 km)
- Le Pont du Gard (67 km)
- Roussillon (34 km)
- Le Grau-du-Roi (129 km)
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||-||€2,100 - €4,050||-||4 Nights||-|