Beautiful apartment with spa facilities | U1296-A2

Apartment in Dalmatia, Sibenik Riviera, Rogoznica
0/5 ( 0 Reviews)
  • Sleeps
    4
  • Bedroom(s)
    2
  • Bathroom(s)
    1
  • From €1,435
    /Week

Description

Comfortable new first floor apartment consisting of two bedrooms; one with double bed, one with two single beds (at your request the beds can be placed together as one double bed), kitchen, living room, bathroom and big terrace. Recently finished, completely new, fully equipped spa zone which includes indoor pool, spa, gym, sauna and relaxation zone.

In our villa we offer you 2 completely new apartments, 85m2 each. The apartments are equipped with airconditioning, SAT TV, WiFi, internet and spa facilities. In the garden there is a grill and relax area (playing, sunbathing,...). The parking area is next to the house.

Location

Distance to the centre800 meters
Distance to the sea30 meters
Nearest airportSplit25 km
Nearest club500 meters
Nearest doctor1 km
Nearest petrol station7 km
Nearest post office1 km
Nearest restaurant500 meters
Nearest shop500 meters
Nearest Spa / Welness50 meters

Neighborhood

Rogoznica, a town with a warm sea, beautiful beaches, karst and stone, is situated 25 km south of Šibenik. This is a typical Mediterranean town, ideal for a peaceful and pleasant holiday away from the bustle of the city.

Culture and history are deeply rooted in this city, as visible by a beautiful and sacred building. The town is dominated by the parish church of sv. Nikola [St. Nicholas] with a bell tower built in the style of medieval Dalmatian architecture. For nature lovers, Milina cave and a nearby lake that is connected to the sea offer a unique experience.

Details

Property type
Apartment , 85 m².
Bedroom(s)
2 Bedroom(s), 4 Sleeps
Double bed: 1
Single bed: 2
Bathroom(s)
1 Bathroom(s)
Bidet: 1
Shower: 1
Toilets: 1
Wash basin: 1
Holiday type
By the sea
Family
Access
Secure parking
Entertainment
TV
TV SAT
General facilities
Airconditioning
Boat berth
Gym
Heating
Internet
Restaurant
Sauna
Security
Swimming pool (shared)
Wifi
Indoor facilities
Coffee machine
Dishwasher
Freezer
Fridge
Fully equipped kitchen
Washing machine
Outdoor facilities
Barbecue
Garden
Garden furniture
Terrace
Services
Breakfast
Car hire on request
Child friendly
Linens provided
Restaurant
Soap and shampoo
Tourist tax included
Towels provided
Transfer on request (extra)
Wellness
Local activities
Cycling
Diving
Hiking
Sailing
Swimming
Watersports

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 10:00
Price includes:

- Accommodation in selected apartment
- Breakfast served at our our Dalmatian tavern
- Use of Outdoor Swimming Pool 10 x 5 m
- Use of Indoor Heated Swimming Pool 12 x 6 m (28°C) with water massages
- Use of HotSpring SPA (37°C) - capacity: 6 persons - 5 sitting, 1 laying
- Use of Finnish Sauna (90°C/ O % humidity) and Relax Room
- Use of Fitness
- WiFi Internet
- Usage of all apartment equipment
- Tourist tax
- Guest Insurance
- Parking place - private parking inside the fence
Reservation is valid after paying 25% deposit of total amount in advance. Remaining 75% is paid upon arrival. Deposit payment can be done via Bank transfer or PayPal.
Suitability
Pet friendly: Yes, pets welcome
Smoke: No smoking inside
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: Yes
Elderly or infirm accessable: Yes
Wheelchair friendly: No

Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.
803 View(s) Last update: 2017-11-12 20:40

Contact property manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory