Charming cozy holiday home in the Flemish Ardennes. The house is intended for people with a heart for nature, rural life, picturesque coziness and a passion for walking and cycling. Or simply an idyllic place to come and recharge with your family, family or friends.
The house is situated in fields, fields and meadows in the municipality of Elst, part of Brakel. Brakel is known for its beautiful walking and cycling routes that invite you to discover the area. In this southern part of East Flanders you can also satisfy your hunger and thirst with trips to the beautiful cities of the neighborhood such as Oudenaarde, Ronse, Geeraardsbergen, Zottegem and Ghent.
Monuments are available in all possible forms. From chapels, water and flower mills in the countryside to impressive castles, fortresses and cathedrals. For each his own!
Enjoying and celebrating holidays is the message!
Are you looking for an urgent gift? Do you want to surprise someone? Order a gift voucher now for a stay in the holiday home.
The house was furnished with taste, atmosphere and every comfort. The house is surrounded by fields, fields and meadows and has a beautiful garden with pond and benches.
The house has:
* Sleeping accommodation for 10 adults + children
* Comfortable bedrooms (always expandable with folding bed)
* Room division: 2 rooms of 2 persons + 1 room for 2 persons with space for baby and / or cot + 1 room on the ground floor with 1 double bed and 2 single beds. On the landing there is 1 sofa bed.
* A spacious living room with TV, DVD player, Radio / CD player
* A cozy kitchen with microwave, oven, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, cooking utensils, dishwasher, coffee maker and 2 fondue sets.
* A bright cozy dining room with 14 seats (+ highchair), crockery and glasses
* Two spacious bathrooms with bath or shower + washing facilities with 2 washbasins
* 2 toilets
* A bicycle parking
* A large amount of toys and a folder with regional info
* Central heating in all rooms
* Parking for 4 cars
* Washing machine, ironing board and iron
Although we are big animal lovers, animals are not allowed in the home. Smoking is not allowed in the house.
For prices and availability, visit our website or contact us via the contact form at the top right.
|Address: Vissegem 3-19, 9660 Brakel, Belgium|
|Zip/Postal Code: 9660|
|Latitude/Longitude: 50.8383775 / 3.742594899999972|
In the heart of the beautiful Flemish Ardennes and the Zwalm region!
Our cottage is located in a dead end street, surrounded by fields and pasture, in Elst. Elst is a district of Brakel, located in the south of the province of East Flanders, 45 km west of Brussels and 35 km south of the provincial capital of Ghent. Brakel is located in a quadrangle formed by the cities: Oudenaarde, Ronse, Zottegem and Geraardsbergen. The undulating and hilly landscape - a patchwork of fields, pastures and forests - exhibits characteristics of both the Flemish Ardennes and the Zwalm region. This is the exquisite decor of the Tour of Flanders. Try to assert something sensible about Brakel, without taking adjectives as 'picturesque' and 'picturesque' in the mouth. Un-begun work. Depending on the angle, the hill, the bend from which you look, you imagine yourself in the Dordogne, Tuscany or Umbria.
The undulating landscapes in which colorful fields and forests alternate almost magically, are interspersed with small and even smaller village centers. Brakel is one of those more and more rare municipalities where you have to be to blow out, to catch your breath, but also to test your breathing on:
Bicycle and mountain bike routes:
* The Teirlinck route
* The Ronde van Vlaanderen cycle route
* the cycling network Flemish Ardennes
Hiking trails / hiking trails:
* The geutelingenpad (Elst)
* The Mijnwerkerspad (wandelweg op een oude spoorwegbedding)
* The Toeppad (Nederbrakel), het Zwalmpad (Michelbeke)
* The Tweebossenpad (Opbrakel)
* The Zwalmbronnenpad (Opbrakel)
* The Sighelsempad (Zegelsem)
* The Everbeekpad (Everbeek)
* The Walmkenbrandpad (Parike)
The house is better than on pictures. We spent there just one night, but would love to stay longer.
Spacious house, away from neighbours, nice dining room, comfortable beds.
Heerlijk lang weekend gehad! Wij komen zeker nog eens terug naar dit vakantiehuisje!
Natuur, rust & ruimte!!! Heel mooi en rustig gelegen in een heuvelachtige streek met zicht op de omringende landerijen en boerderijen. Een gerieflijk, charmant, in hedendaagse cottage-stijl ingericht landhuisje. We hebben er een zeer ontspannende week ervaren. Algemene beoordeling: 9/10
Het huisje is prima ingericht en van alle gemakken voorzien + de ligging is in vele opzichten perfect en het uitzicht is er werkelijk prachtig!
Erg smaakvol en warm ingericht, heerlijke bedden, en van alle gemakken voorzien. Prachtig pittoresk huisje met een geweldig uitzicht. De koeien staan vlak naast het huisje en er loopt zo nu en dan een paard langs het raam. Ook zijn er verse eieren van de kippen. Prachtige ligging in het glooiende landschap. Erg rustig, heerlijk.