Rustic Istrian villa with pool in Oprtalj, Istria

Villa in Croatia, Istria, Oprtalj
0/5 ( 0 Reviews)
  • Sleeps
    14
  • Bedroom(s)
    7
  • Bathroom(s)
    7
  • From €1,100

Description

Rustic Istrian villa with swimming pool in Oprtalj, suitable for 14 persons.

This rustic Istrian house is situated at the entrance to the old town centre of Oprtalj, by the local road. Appointed in the Istrian style, it is comfortable and spacious and adapted for the modern way of living.

On the ground floor of the house there is a kitchen, a large sitting room and two toilets. On the first floor, there are bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.

The house is situated on the slopes of the local protected natural cascades of Oprtalj. The swimming pool is situated in the house yard, with a view of the surrounding landscape.

The villa is suitable for lovers of nature, cycling and long walks along the local trails which take you as far as Grožnjan, Motovun, Istarske Toplice Spa and a well-known view point St. Jelena. Taking a walk or a bike ride you will discover unreal landscapes, crags, caves, streams, old houses, mills, houses in isolated spots...

The mild climate is favourable for all year-round stays.

Location

Distance to the sea21 km
Nearest airportPula70 km
Nearest beach21 km
Nearest restaurant100 meters
Nearest shop100 meters

Neighborhood

Welcome to Oprtalj!

Oprtalj is a small picturesque town in north-west Istria. It nestles on a flat hilltop above the Mirna river, opposite Motovun. From here, you can see the whole of Istria, from the Učka mountain to Trieste and its western coastline. It is adorned by its mild Mediterranean climate, sunny hill slopes and enchanting greenery.

Here, with special inspiration, nature has written the choreography for one of the most playful chapters of the Istrian landscape, which, at each step, exhales special charm and beauty of living. This tiny place, made to suit any ordinary man, with a single stone palace and a church with a bell tower, around which circle lines of quiet stone alleys, with its full-blooded belonging to the Mediterranean, has been holding its head high since ancient times. It was mentioned as far back as in 1102 as an urban dwelling of feudal gentlemen and craftsmen...

Primeval harmony of Istrian diversities, a perfect blend of the spirit of the past and the modern era.

Details

Property type
Villa , 236 m².
Bedroom(s)
7 Bedroom(s), 14 Sleeps
Double bed: 4
Single bed: 6
Bathroom(s)
7 Bathroom(s)
Shower: 7
Toilets: 9
Wash basin: 7
View
Garden / Park
Holiday type
By the sea
Family
Access
Private car park
Secure parking
Parking
2 Cars
Entertainment
CD Player
DVD Player
TV
General facilities
Free Wifi
Internet
Swimming pool (private)
Indoor facilities
Coffee machine
Dishwasher
Fireplace
Freezer
Fridge
Fully equipped kitchen
Microwave
Outdoor facilities
Barbecue
Garden
Garden furniture
Services
Car hire on request
Child friendly
Linens provided
Tourist tax included
Towels provided
Transfer on request (extra)
Local activities
Bird watching
Fishing
Hiking
Horse riding
Swimming
Trekking
Watersports

Rates

-Nightly rateWeekly rateMonthly rateMin. StayChange-over
WeekWeekend
Rate summary €157 - €321 €1,100 - €2,250 - 7 Nights -

Policies

Check in: 15:00 / Check out: 09:00
A deposit of 30% of the total price is payable on the date of booking and the remaining 70%, 15 days prior to the booked period.
Suitability
Pet friendly: No
Smoke: No smoking inside
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: Yes
Elderly or infirm accessable: Not suitable
Wheelchair friendly: No

Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.
803 View(s) Last update: 2017-11-12 20:37

Contact property manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory